Join Australia’s Official KOKOIST Educator, Tori Pan, to learn more and get certified in mastering KOKOIST products and techniques.
This certification program will be divided into three different levels: Premier, Excel and Hybrid. This allows both beginner learners and qualified nail tech business owners to learn different Japanese Gel techniques.
This certification program aims to retain conventional Japanese Gel nail techniques while thoroughly educating nail technicians on everything KOKOIST. After completing this certification, students will be fully equipped to handle any nail-related tasks utilising KOKOIST.
To book your spot, register your interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, please expect a slow response.
Interested but have no time to commit?
This hybrid course offers an express pass to both KOKOIST certifications in just 2 days. In this class, you will get to learn about Japanese Gel, but also level up your techniques and knowledge in this area immediately. We offer a combined module of both courses above, but in a shorter teaching period — so you can get the most out of your two days!
What you will learn:
- KOKOIST brand history
- KOKOIST products walkthrough
- KOKOIST gel texture theory
- KOKOIST colour expression
- Manicure and gel removal: Manual and e-file (Only educator perform, no practice in the class)
- Pot gel and bottle gel application
- Excel gel and tip overlay
- Re-balancing fill gel
- Nail extensions: Gelip tips and free-forms
- Classic nail art: French Tip/Ombre
- Tips for repairing broken nails
- Brush care and brushing techniques
- Basic knowledge of lamp LED lights
- Additional prep and set-up course
- Additional knowledge of dealing with different nail shapes
- Additional knowledge on how to fix different nail art problems
- Advanced nail art: 3D Ring Art, Tortoiseshell Art (choose 1)
- Hands-on experience with hand model (extra + $300)
What is included:
- KOKOIST Product Kit valued over $650, including KOKOIST colour and clear gels, brushes, one box of Gelip extension tips, free-form extensions, and portable Milkcake UV light, etc.
- KOKOIST Detailed textbook with different Japanese gels knowledge and tips
- Premier Level 1 KOKOIST Certificate (upon completion)
Excel Level 2 KOKOIST Certificate (upon completion)
What you need to bring:
- Manicure tools*
- Notebook, laptop or iPad to take notes
- Bare nails to work on!
* Any brand will do or you can buy them from Bee Lady with 20% off during the course period.
We will provide hands-on experience where students can execute these techniques on their own nails, hand models or nail tips. Students will be required to complete a series of homework and a final exam to obtain these certificates.
2 Days 5hr + 1hr lunch per day total of 10 hours
$2,300 for one-on-one
$1,800 per person for one-on-two
$1,350 per person for 4 people group
*All price included product kit + KOKOIST text book + certification fee
*For group sessions, you can bring a friend who is also interested in learning nails, or I can help you find another student who shares the same learning goals, but please note that this option might take longer to arrange.
Note: This class is recommended for nail artists who have over a year of experience in a nail service, studio or home studio and are confident with single-colour and manicure skills.
ALL CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Click "here" to see booking procedure.
Application or consult the course via email: email@example.com